Sunday 4 March 2018

Snow, Snow and more Snow!!!!!

I have not been out since returning from Somerset last Tuesday ( visiting my Mum who has been very poorly- see previous post) evening. It has been so cold and we have had a lot of snow.
We should now be in Yorkshire for our eldest son's birthday today but the weather put paid to that!! He didn't even receive his birthday cards!!! Boo!

So I have been crafting, what else can a girl do when she can't get out!!! :-) Oh and eating too much! Next week that has to change :-(

So a few photos



All quite simple really. I am working on some other projects that I will share at later date, I used the Picture Perfect Party Stack from Stampin Up. it is a 6x6 pad of papers, on one side there are photographic images, on the other graphic designs - they are all gorgeous. I think I'm going to order a second pack as they are so useful for quick, effective cards.



Thought I had pics of the snow but I can't find them :-(
Here's one of DH clearing a path on the drive yesterday morning.


Well I'd better go and tidy up and then I think more crafting :-) Stay warm!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you did get quite some snow! Your cards are all fabulous.. I need to paint some watercolor cards soon. Do keep warm and safe and I hope your mum will rally and get better. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your mum is on the mend (never easy when they live so far away, I know that feeling well). Ah the dreaded snow, shame you missed your sons birthay, it was my husbands birthday on the 4th too and we also were housebound so cancelled our plans-on the upside-more crafting time ;-)
    Thanks for visiting my WOYWW desk already
    kyla aka lilpidge

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and promise I will read them all.

WOYWW

 It's been a while since I said hello. However just want to pop in and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I have cleared away most th...